Industrial Grade Sheeting in Perth
Types of Industrial Grade Sheeting
We offer the following types of industrial grade sheeting at Productive Plastics:
- Extrusion Weld
We provide an entire range of services. Continue reading to learn more about them.
- Custom Design Fabrication - While we specialise in fabrication, we also make sure it is done to your specifications and liking. We discuss your requirements with you and create designs that will meet your needs and expectations.
- CNC and Laser Cutting - Equipped with two CNC profile cutters and two laser cutting machines, we can cut all kinds of materials. All we need is an image of what you want to be cut and we can get the job done for you.
- Acrylic Signage - We cut out letterings, logos, and shapes using our CNC overhead router machines. While we offer a huge range of customised designs, colours, and materials, we also provide 3D Signage and lighting and can also install the signage for you.
- Eleganz Doors - We can cut, the acrylic doors to the desired size using precision CNC machines after which we polish the doors using a diamond polishing machine resulting in a glossy finish.
- Splashbacks - We have a range of acrylic and plastic splashbacks for your kitchens and bathrooms made from a range of acrylic materials. We can cut the splashbacks on-site and drill them perfectly.
- Perspex Acrylic Cut to Size - We cut Perspex sheets to the size you require and offer a huge range of clear and coloured sheets. We also have sheets of varying thicknesses to suit the various requirements.
- Boat Windows - We can replace the old worn-out boat windows with new ones. We can cut them to the required size and install them on your boats.
- Real Estate and Shopfront Display - Being a clear material, acrylic sheets are best used for real estate and retail displays. Their durability and resistance to extreme weather elements also make them ideal for this purpose.
- Shopfitting - We provide the best solutions to your shopfitting requirements from displays to counters. We offer onsite measuring and cutting to save the hassle of transporting it back and forth.
Why Choose Productive Plastics?
Among the several plastic fabrication companies, you should choose Productive Plastics because of the following reasons.
- Custom Design Fabrication - At Productive Plastics, we understand your requirements and provide custom-designed solutions to perfectly match them. We ensure every aspect of your plastic fabrication need is covered.
- Dealing with Trusted Brands - From PERSPEX and EUROMIR to S.A.R and Eleganz, we deal with only the most trusted brands and maintain high standards of quality.
- Exceptional Workmanship - With customised solutions and high quality standards, we also offer the best quality workmanship in fabrication. We have a team of skilled workers who can ensure this.
- Prompt and Cost-Effective - Whatever job we take up, no matter its magnitude, we ensure it is completed within the time and the budget approved.