Perspex Sheeting in Perth
Exquisite Plastic Fabrication Perth
Established in 1997, Productive Plastics offers a wide variety of plastic fabrication services. From CNC machining to laser cutting and bending, we excel in every service that we provide and make sure we exceed your expectations in every project. We offer custom-designed manufacturing with great workmanship that is buttressed by the latest computer programming facilities and modern machinery.
We work across industries and collaborate with architects, designers, shopfitters, and sign writers. We work with the best quality materials from top and trusted brands to give you great products at great prices. We also have a purpose-built factory with a showroom where you can see all our products. Our work is always aimed at creating happy customers through our prompt service and high quality standards. As a leading name in plastic fabrication, we serve all of Perth and its neighbouring suburbs as well.
Types of Plastic Sheeting
We offer the following types of plastic sheeting at Productive Plastics:
What is Perspex/Acrylic Sheeting?
Perspex is a product of Lucite International a leading acrylic manufacturer in the world. Perspex sheets are quite versatile and find usage in a variety of purposes in the building and shop fitting industry. Read on to learn more about the specific features of Perspex.
- Low-Density and Lightweight - Perspex sheets are low-density and lightweight which makes them easy to transport, install, and handle, especially in comparison to other materials like glass.
- High Strength and Resilience - Despite being low-density and lightweight, Perspex is quite strong and resilient. They are shatterproof, abrasion resistant, and can withstand rough handling which makes them durable too.
- UV and Weather Resistant - Besides being strong and resilient, Perspex sheets are quite weather resistant. They can resist UV rays and come with a 30-year outdoor guarantee.
- 100% Recyclable - Being 100% recyclable, Perspex sheets are quite environmentally friendly. They create no waste which makes them preferable in every way.
Why Should You Consider Perspex Sheets?
Perspex sheets are more state-of-the-art. They find multifarious usage and are preferred in many ways. Read on to learn about the benefits of working with Perspex.
- Multifarious Usage - Perspex sheets are quite versatile in their usage. They can be used in window glazing, signage, fittings and furniture, architecture, shop displays, boat and car windows, kitchen and bathroom splashbacks, etc. So whatever your requirement, we can get it made using Perspex sheets.
- Range of Options - Given their potential to be used in multiple ways, Perspex sheets come in various thicknesses, colours, and textures. From 1 mm to 60 mm, Perspex sheets come in a range of thicknesses to suit the various purposes that they can be used for. They also come in various colours and textures which you may choose as per your preferences.
- Durability - Perspex sheets are quite resilient and strong. They are scratch-proof and UV-resistant besides being sturdy under rough handling. They are absolutely shatterproof and resistant to chemicals like acids, alcohol, and hydrocarbon products. All these features make Perspex sheets quite durable as compared to other materials.
- Excellent Optical Clarity - Perspex sheets have 92% transparency which makes them the most ideal material for shop displays. Moreover, with their UV-resistant ability, they can be used outdoors without having to worry about the display giving in to sun exposure. A simple polishing can bring back the clarity of old Perspex sheeting.
We provide an entire range of services. Continue reading to learn more about them.
- Custom Design Fabrication - While we specialise in fabrication, we also make sure it is done to your specifications and liking. We discuss your requirements with you and create designs that will meet your needs and expectations.
- CNC and Laser Cutting - Equipped with two CNC profile cutters and two laser cutting machines, we can cut all kinds of materials. All we need is an image of what you want to be cut and we can get the job done for you.
- Acrylic Signage - We cut out letterings, logos, and shapes using our CNC overhead router machines. While we offer a huge range of customised designs, colours, and materials, we also provide 3D Signage and lighting and can also install the signage for you.
- Eleganz Doors - We can cut, the acrylic doors to the desired size using precision CNC machines after which we polish the doors using a diamond polishing machine resulting in a glossy finish.
- Splashbacks - We have a range of acrylic and plastic splashbacks for your kitchens and bathrooms made from a range of acrylic materials. We can cut the splashbacks on-site and drill them perfectly.
- Perspex Acrylic Cut to Size - We cut Perspex sheets to the size you require and offer a huge range of clear and coloured sheets. We also have sheets of varying thicknesses to suit the various requirements.
- Boat Windows - We can replace the old worn-out boat windows with new ones. We can cut them to the required size and install them on your boats.
- Real Estate and Shopfront Display - Being a clear material, acrylic sheets are best used for real estate and retail displays. Their durability and resistance to extreme weather elements also make them ideal for this purpose.
- Shopfitting - We provide the best solutions to your shopfitting requirements from displays to counters. We offer onsite measuring and cutting to save the hassle of transporting it back and forth.
Why Choose Productive Plastics?
Among the several plastic fabrication companies, you should choose Productive Plastics because of the following reasons.
- Custom Design Fabrication - At Productive Plastics, we understand your requirements and provide custom-designed solutions to perfectly match them. We ensure every aspect of your plastic fabrication need is covered.
- Dealing with Trusted Brands - From PERSPEX and EUROMIR to S.A.R and Eleganz, we deal with only the most trusted brands and maintain high standards of quality.
- Exceptional Workmanship - With customised solutions and high quality standards, we also offer the best quality workmanship in fabrication. We have a team of skilled workers who can ensure this.
- Prompt and Cost-Effective - Whatever job we take up, no matter its magnitude, we ensure it is completed within the time and the budget approved.
CNC Machining in Perth
We now have a Perspex® acrylic division. We are the WA Authorised Distributor of Perspex® Acrylic, Euromir® and SAR® and Eleganz Perspex® acrylic doors. These products have had a significant impact on the shopfitting and building industry over the years allowing architects and designers to be able to broaden their horizons. We are one of the largest Perspex® acrylic retailers in Australia.
The Perspex® brand is brought to you by the world's leading acrylics producer, Lucite International. Perspex® acrylic is available in a huge range of different thickness (1 mm to 60 mm), with a variety of colour and effects that add a touch of stimulation and illumination to any project. Perspex® sits at the forefront of the acrylic sheeting industry offering a 10 year warranty indoor and outdoor. Quality plays an important part in today's society so with quality and variety Perspex® acrylic is your best choice.
Euromir® is a high quality European grade acrylic mirror and is available in 18 different colours and features one of the industries toughest back coatings. Apart from being a much safer and cheaper alternative to glass, Euromir® is ideal for store design and shop fitouts, visual merchandising, point of purchase displays, decorative wall paneling and much more. It's all up the imagination.
SAR® stands for Super Abrasion Resistant. The coating on SAR makes it 45 times more abrasion resistant than standard acrylic and has quickly become a real alternative to glass. At half the weight of glass, SAR makes handling easier and safer. Installation is less costly and time consuming for it can be fabricated and cut on site using simple power tools. It also boasts fantastic optical qualities.
Perspex Sheeting Perth
With a range of plastic fabrication to offer you, we also take care to maintain quality standards and deliver the best customer service. Working towards a goal of maximum customer satisfaction, we only give our best with every project.
Productive Plastics offer a full cutting and fabrication service which includes CNC machining for detailed cutting or engraving. We also offer bending, gluing, welding and much more. Sample swatches are also available upon request.
For more details, please do not hesitate to call 9302 1000.